Birthday Cake Lush Bars
- 1 pound package refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoons almond extract
- 2 12-ounce containers Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 4-ounce boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
Heat oven to 350 F.
Place the cookie dough balls on a baking sheet and bake according to package directions. Let cool completely.
Place all but 1 cookie into a large food processor and pulse until the cookies are fine crumbs.
In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter and stir well to combine.
Press the mixture into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish to form the crust.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until creamy, about 1 minute.
Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract, and beat until well combined, scraping down the edges of the bowl as needed.
Stir in 1 container of the Cool Whip and the sprinkles. Spread this mixture on top of the cookie-crumb crust.
In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix with the milk and stir for two minutes, until it starts to set up.
Spread on top of the cream-cheese mixture. Top with the last container of Cool Whip.
Crush the remaining sugar cookie and sprinkle on top of the dessert, along with additional rainbow sprinkles.
Refrigerate for at least four hours. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!