4 ways to season corn on the cob
Amaize sweet corn is unlike any other corn you’ve tasted – and it’s in stores now for a limited time! Known for its delicate texture and incredible sweetness, this sweet corn is definitely a must-try for summer.
To cook Amaize corn on the grill, just follow these simple steps for perfect corn on the cob every time:
- Peel back husks, but do not remove them from the base of the cobs.
- Remove silk from the cobs.
- Fold husks back into place and soak cobs in water bath for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to high and place cobs in husks on grill.
- Grill for 20 minutes, turning every five minutes. Husks will blacken.
- When cobs are done, remove from grill and carefully peel back and remove husks.
- For more of a grilled flavor, peel back husks and return cobs to grill for a few minutes on each side.
Want to add a little extra zip to your corn? Here are 4 Amaize-ing corn toppers:
Herb butter: Mix ½ cup of butter with 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite fresh herbs.
Chili lime: Mix lime juice and 1 teaspoon chili powder for a fat-free kick.
Horseradish: Mix ½ cup of butter, 1 tablespoon of mustard and 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish.
Buffalo: Mix ½ cup of light mayo with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (approx. 2 tablespoons) to taste.
Recipes and images courtesy of Amaize Sweet Corn