30-Minute One-Pan Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups Lunds & Byerlys Organic Pasta Sauce
- ½ tablespoon chopped parsley
- 12 ounces campanelle or other similar pasta
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
In 12-inch oven-proof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
Add the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning. Cook the beef, breaking it up with a spatula, until browned and cooked through.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes, marinara sauce and parsley; stir to combine.
Add the pasta and vegetable stock. Increase the heat to high and bring to a simmer.
Lower the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
While the pasta is cooking, heat the oven to broil.
Uncover the pan and sprinkle the Parmesan over the top. Place the mozzarella slices on top.
Transfer the pan to the oven and broil until the cheese is melted.
Garnish with parsley