- Cook pasta according to package directions until just tender (10-12 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook green beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender (5-7 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, green beans, chicken, red pepper, radishes, onions and cheese.
- In bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, Tuscan Seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Gently fold into chicken mixture. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. To serve: stir in pine nuts and garnish with basil, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.