- 3 cups wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon Butter or Margarine
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 can solid white tuna, drained, 6 1/2 ounce
- 1 can cream of celery soup, 10 3/4 ounce
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded process Americn cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In 2 quart microwavable casserole microwave (HIGH) margarine 25 seconds; stir in onion and green pepper. Microwave (HIGH), covered, 1 1/2 minutes. Gently stir in noodles, tuna, soup, peas, 1/2 cup cheese, milk and Worcestershire. Microwave (HIGH), covered, 5 minutes; stir. Recover; microwave (HIGH) until hot and bubbly (4-5 minutes). Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand, covered, until cheese melts, (about 2 minutes).
Recipe tested in a 650-700 watt microwave oven.