- In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté until onions are soft (2-3 minutes).
- Stir in ground beef, cumin, chili powder, salt and chipotle powder; breaking up beef with side of spoon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink (5-7 minutes).
- Stir in corn, tomato sauce and chilies; simmer until thickens slightly (6-8 minutes).
- Spoon 1/2 cup sloppy Joe mixture on bottom half of each bun; cover with top half of each bun.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.