- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2.5 pounds 92% lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Ground Chipotle
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles Lunds & Byerlys Tex Mex Chipotle Grilling Sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced fire roasted tomatoes,, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and ground chipotle. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned, and onions are soft (8-10 minutes).
- Stir in chipotle grilling sauce, tomatoes, chilies, and beans. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Amount: 3 quarts
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.