- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 pounds chili meat
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Water
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Trail Dust Seasoning
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 16 ounces pinto beans, rinsed, drained
- 8 ounces Sargento 4 Cheese Mexican Blend
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups corn chips
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute chili meat, onions and garlic until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce, seasoning and rice. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove cover and stir in beans.
- Sprinkle cheese blend over. Cover and heat over low heat until cheese is melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, olives and green onions. Sprinkle corn chips around edge of skillet.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.