- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute chili meat, onions and garlic until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce, seasoning and rice. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove cover and stir in beans.
- Sprinkle cheese blend over. Cover and heat over low heat until cheese is melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, olives and green onions. Sprinkle corn chips around edge of skillet.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.