- 1/4 cup Lunds & Byerlys Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Apple Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 bags baby spinach, 6 ounce
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored, each cut into 16 slices each
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup salted, roasted pepitas
- In small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, vinegar, apple pie spice, salt and dry mustard. Slowly whisk in oil.
- In large bowl, toss spinach, red onion and ¾ cup vinaigrette. Divide spinach among six serving plates.
- Arrange apple slices over each salad; sprinkle with cranberries and pepitas. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette over salads; serve.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.