- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Bronco Bobs Tangy Apricot Chipotle Sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion, including some green tops
- 1 (4 ounce) package Lunds & Byerlys Peppered Wild Alaskan King Smoked Salmon, skin removed and flaked
- 1 tablespoon Bronco Bobs Tangy Apricot Chipotle Sauce
- 2 tablespoons snipped cilantro
- 1 (10 ounce) package Milton's Multigrain Crackers
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add coriander seeds and lightly shake pan back and forth over heat to lightly toast seeds. The seeds are ready when they begin to release some fragrance (about 2 minutes). Be careful not to burn seeds. Cool seeds; pour into zip lock bag. Lightly crush with rolling pin; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, 1/3 cup apricot sauce and onion until well blended; stir in flaked salmon. Spoon into a shallow serving dish, smoothing top. Spread with 1 tablespoon apricot sauce; sprinkle with coriander seeds. Refrigerate, covered several hours or overnight. To serve: Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with crackers.
- Tip: Use a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter to form chopped cilantro into a tree shape. Before serving, place cookie cutter on top of dip and sprinkle cilantro leaves into the cookie cutter. Remove cookie cutter and you have a lovely tree garnish for your dip.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.