- 6 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Garlic Parmesan Butter
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Lunds & Byerlys Raw, Peeled, Deveined, Tail on Shrimp, (26-30 count), thawed
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 3/4 cup regular rice, cooked
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and simmer 1-2 minutes
- Add shrimp, green onions, vermouth, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp turn pink and are no longer opaque (1-2 minutes per side). Do not overcook.
- Sprinkle parsley over shrimp and serve with hot rice.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.