- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, paprika, garlic salt and vinegar. Spoon into small serving bowl.
- Cut each slice of ham crosswise into 6 pieces. Wrap each shrimp with a piece of ham; secure with a toothpick.
- Place dip in center of serving platter; arrange shrimp around dip.
- FoodE Tip: If you prefer to use larger shrimp, use 24 (26-35 count) tail on cooked shrimp. Cut each slice of Serrano ham into quarters and wrap each shrimp with a piece of ham.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.