A fun change from the typical sandwich. This can be made with just about any fresh fruit or veggies.
- Prepare each ingredient. For Pretzel Roll, cut width in half, then cut in thirds across length, then cut into fourths. You will have 12 pieces of pretzel roll.
- Skewer 1 turkey piece, then 1 grape, then string cheese, then 1 snow pea, (blanching the snow peas makes them flexible so you can skewer the snow pea around the string cheese) then a piece of pretzel roll, and last another grape. Repeat for remaining skewers.
- Calories: 230 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 3.5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 510mg Carbohydrate: 24g Fiber: 1g Sugars: 8g Protein: 18g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.