- 8 ounce sugar snap peas
- 2 cups gold creamer potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 1 cup Champagne Vinaigrette, (below)
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks, 1-inch thick
- 10 ounce spring mix greens
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 2 (75 ounce) jars quartered, marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Nicoise olives
- Blanch sugar snap peas in boiling water for 30 seconds; drain. Rinse in cold water; drain.
- In large saucepan, place potatoes in water to cover; add salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cook, covered, until potatoes are just tender when pierced with a fork (15-20 minutes). Drain. Cut warm potatoes in half. Toss peas, potatoes and onion with ½ cup Champagne Vinaigrette; marinate up to 2 hours.
- To Grill: Spray grill rack with no stick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, grill tuna 4-5 inches over medium-high heat, turning once, until desired doneness (2-5 minutes per side).
- Line large platter or dinner plates with spring mix. Drain marinated vegetables; arrange attractively in sections over spring mix. Cut tuna steaks into bite-size pieces or thin slices; arrange in a section along with tomatoes, egg wedges, and artichokes. Sprinkle with olives. Drizzle with remaining ½ cup Champagne Vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, whisk together ⅓ cup champagne vinegar, ⅓ cup snipped fresh basil, 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, and ¼ teaspoon salt. While whisking constantly, slowly pour in ⅔ cup garlic-flavored olive oil until blended. Refrigerate several hours, if desired. Bring to room temperature and whisk before using.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.