- 3/4 cups finely chopped pepitas, (raw pumpkin seeds)
- 1/3 cup panko Japanese style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 (45 pound) boneless leg of lamb, hand tied
Order a rolled and hand-tied boneless leg of lamb.
- Combine first 6 ingredients. In small bowl, combine mustard, chives, mint and garlic; spread over entire surface of roast. Pat pumpkin seed mixture over mustard mixture. Place roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in a preheated 325 F oven to desired temperature on a digital thermometer.
- Rare: 19-21 Minutes/pound. Take out of oven at 130 F. || Medium Rare: 21-23 Minuts/pound. Take out of oven at 140 F. || Medium: 23-25 Minutes/pound. Take out of oven at 150 F.
- To Serve: Remove from oven; tent with foil and let stand about 15 minutes before carving. The internal temperature will rise about 5 F. Carefully remove string before carving.
- Tip: Serve roasted leg of lamb with Gundlach Bundschu, a full-flavored Merlot.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.