- Place baguette slices on baking sheet. Place on oven rack 4 inches below broiler. Broil slices until just golden (about 1 minute). Turn; broil just until golden.
- Spread each baguette slice with 1 teaspoon pesto. Slice prosciutto crosswise into ½-inch strips; arrange over pesto on each baguette slice. Evenly divide tomatoes over prosciutto; sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).
- To Serve: Remove pan from freezer. Using a large spoon, scrape across frozen surface to create ice particles. Serve immediately in frozen stemmed glasses.
- Variations: Substitute 4 ounces pancetta, diced, cooked crisp for the prosciutto.
Substitute diced, seeded Roma tomatoes for roasted tomatoes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.