- In a large bowl, add spinach and set aside. In a small jar, add vinegar, olive oil, pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if necessary. Add to spinach and toss to coat.
- Divide spinach on four salad plates. Top each plate with peaches and pecans.
- Tip: Sprinkle cut peaches with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.