Servings:*1 cup servings
- 16 ounce dry pasta shapes
- 1 ounce creamy Italian salad dressing, 16bottle
- 4 cups broccoli florets, (1-1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced green onions, including some tops, (2 bunches)
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrots, (2 medium)
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper, (1 medium)
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped, 6 ounce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2-1 bottle creamy Italian salad dressing, 8 ounce
Choose pasta that's varied in shape and color.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until almost tender (7-12 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water, drain. Pour pasta in 6-quart mixing bowl; toss with 16 ounce bottle dressing. Blanch broccoli in boiling water to cover 2 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water, drain. Toss broccoli, onions, carrots, green pepper, artichoke hearts and salt into pasta. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Just before serving, toss in tomatoes and additional dressing.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.