- Add both sea bass fillets to a non-stick pan over high heat and pan roast until a brown sear is achieved.
- Flip sea bass and add roasted tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, artichokes and tapenade. Continue to pan roast for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add white wine to deglaze pan and then add butter and fresh chopped dill. Cook for an additional 20 seconds.
- Serve in small pasta bowl and garnish with pea shoots tossed in Arbequina olive oil.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.