- Combine sugar, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl; stir to blend. Add warm cooked potatoes and mix gently.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar; stir until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to potatoes and mix gently.
- Add eggs, celery, onion and pimientos to potato mixture; mix just until all ingredients are coated.
- Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.