- Grease 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place half of the bread in the bottom of the baking dish, top with half of the raspberries, then repeat with remaining bread and raspberries.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, maple syrup, extracts, zest and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over bread and raspberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- On the morning of, remove from refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes. Heat oven to 350 F.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until lightly golden and cooked through. I covered mine with foil for the last 15 minutes so the top didn’t become too brown.
- Top with powdered sugar and/or maple syrup. Enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.