- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, cut into julienne strips
- 8 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 package frozen peas, thawed, 10 ounce
- 1/2 red onion, sliced, quartered
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package original ranch salad dressing mix, 0.4 ounce
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried crisp, crumbled
- Layer spinach, eggs, ham, lettuce, peas and onion in punch bowl in order given. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix until blended; spread over salad. Top with cheese and bacon. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
Substitute 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots for frozen peas.