- Preheat broiler on high, arrange bread slices on baking sheet. Broil until golden (1-2 minutes per side). When cool enough to handle, rub one side of bread with garlic clove. Brush one side with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle 1/4 cup Grana Padano over each slice. Return to broiler and cook until cheese is bubbly (30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Heat remaining olive oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage, breaking up with back of spoon, until browned (4-5 minutes). Add onion and green pepper; sauté 4 minutes. Stir in Tuscan Seasoning and minced garlic; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, diced and crushed tomatoes; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta; reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente (7-9 minutes). Stir in spinach and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Arrange 1/4 cup Fontina in soup bowls; ladle soup on top. Garnish with remaining Grana Padano and basil. Serve with bread slices.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.