- Season both sides of the steaks with steak seasoning and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high. While grill is heating, make the gastrique. Place the honey in a medium sauce pan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until it turns dark amber in color, about 3 to 5 minutes. Honey will froth and bubble so be careful not to let it boil over. Add the vinegar and 1 cup blackberries and continue cooking on medium-low to low heat until the mixture has reduced to a syrupy consistency, about 12 minutes.
- Put gastrique through a fine mesh strainer, mashing berries with a spoon to strain out the blackberry seeds and press as much of the berries through the sieve as possible. Discard seeds.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 4 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 F), 4 to 6 minutes for medium (140 F) or 7 to 9 minutes for medium-well (150 F).
- Remove steaks from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Divide gastrique between steaks and drizzle across the top of each steak. Garnish with remaining berries and chopped parsley.
- Calories: 380 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 95mg Sodium: 280mg Carbohydrate: 26g Fiber: 3g Sugars: 23g Protein: 30g
Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.