- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan stir together all filling ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium high heat stirring often to reduce until mixture is thick and the berries breakdown, about 15 minutes. While filling is cooking make the crust.
- For crust and crumble, mix together the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add melted butter to blend well. Reserve 3/4 cup for topping. Transfer remaining mixture to baking pan.
- Press firmly in bottom to form a crust. Spoon filling in an even layer. Sprinkle with remaining topping. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before cutting.
- Recipe source: Chilean Fresh Fruit Association http://www.fruitsfromchile.com/blueberryrecipes/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.