- Rinse catfish; pat away excess water with paper towels. In shallow dish combine cornmeal and 1 tablespoon shrimp seasoning. Press catfish into cornmeal mixture to thoroughly coat. In separate bowl combine butter and 1 teaspoon shrimp seasoning; set aside
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add catfish to skillet; lower heat to medium. Cook until fish just flakes with a fork (about 5 minutes each side). Remove fish from pan; cover fish with foil.
- In same skillet, add greens; cook until just wilted (about 3 minutes). Stir in vinegar and remaining teaspoon shrimp seasoning. Divide greens among 4 dinner plates, top with catfish and a dollop of seasoned butter.
- Mâche, also known as “lambs lettuce” and “corn salad,” has a sweet, nutty and a little bit wild-tasting flavor. Its delicate round leaves, yet hearty texture, allow mâche to work equally well as a cooking green.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.