- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley, or substitute one tbsp with 1 1/2 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, cooked wild rice, red pepper, onion and olives.
- In a jar with a lid, combine the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, parsley, mustard and garlic powder. Put lid on jar and shake to mix.
- Pour dressing over corn and rice mixture, sitr.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Reduced Sodium: Use cooked frozen or fresh corn; use reduced sodium soy sauce. 143 mg sodium per serving.
- Reduced Calorie: Reduce serving size. 63 calories per 1/2 cup serving.
- Diabetic Exchange (for original recipe): 1 starche exchange & 1 vegetable exchange & 1 fat exchange per serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.