- Spray 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In large skillet, cook chorizo, breaking it apart as it cooks into small chunks. Once cooked through, set aside.
- In same skillet, melt butter.
- Add onion and sweet potatoes and season with salt.
- Cook 5-7 minutes, until onion and sweet potatoes begin to soften.
- Add apple and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add sage and thyme, stirring to combine.
- In a large bowl, add the chorizo and vegetables from the skillet, then combine with cubed bread, stirring well to combine.
- In small bowl, whisk together broth and eggs.
- Pour over bread mixture and stir well to combine.
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes, until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.