- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Remove from heat; let stand a few minutes, allowing milk solids to settle to the bottom. Skim foam from top. Pour off clear liquid (clarified butter); discard milk solids.
- Transfer clarified butter to bowl; stir in lime peel, chipotle seasoning, lime juice, Tabasco, salt and garlic.
- Split crab legs and remove meat; divide into 4 individual baking dishes. Spoon butter over crab.
- Bake until hot (10-12 minutes). Remove from oven; sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.