Servings:*1 cup luncheon servings
- 1.5 cups rosamarina pasta
- boilling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 9 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 cups thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 3 cups whole green seedless grapes
- 1 cup whole red seedless grapes
- 1 cored pineapple, cubed
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- .5 teaspoons White Pepper
- leafy greens
- salted cashews
Delicious for a reception or luncheon.
- Cook rosamarina in boiling salted water until tender (5-8 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water, drain. In large bowl, combine rosamarina, chicken, celery, onion, grapes, and pineapple. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper; fold into chicken mixture. Refrigerate, covered.
- Line large serving platter with leafy greens; spoon salad onto greens. Garnish with cashews.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.