- 3/4 cup rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 2 tablespoons cornichon pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys curry powder
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys goji berries
- 3 tablespoons Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
- 3 cups (divided) mixed greens
- 3/4 cup (divided) Love Beets (produce dept), sliced
- to taste Black Pepper
- Chop or pull rotisserie chicken into bite-size pieces. Mix all of the ingredients except for the mixed greens and pickled beets in a large bowl. Serve chicken salad and pickled beets over mixed greens, add ground black pepper to taste.
- Calories: 260 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 2.5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 440mg Carbohydrate: 15g Fiber: 2g Sugars: 4g Protein: 9g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.