- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch crosswise slices, then 1/4 inch
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch crosswise slices, then 1/4 inch
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
Perfect for luncheon or showers.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain. Combine pasta, peppers, squash, mushrooms, green onions, parsley and chicken. Combine mayonnaise with next 6 ingredients, pour over salad; stir to coat. Refrigerate, covered.
- To Serve: Spoon onto serving platter, surround with tomato wedges.
- Tips: 3 pounds chicken breasts with ribs, split equals 4-4 1/2 cups cooked and cubed.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.