- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- In small skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic and mushrooms; saute 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together the canned soups. Season with pepper. Gradually whisk in evaporated milk.Stir in roasted peppers, celery, parsley, chicken, ham and cheese. Add rice and mushroom mixtures; mix well.
- Spoon into a 9x13-inch (3-quart) baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Cover with foil and bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with fried onions. Return to oven until onions are golden brown (5 to 7 minute).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.