- 1 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 pounds bonelss, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cans tomato juice, (11.5 ounce cans)
- 1 can Chicken Broth, (10.5 ounce can)
- 3 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cooked Basmati rice
- slivered toasted almonds
- chopped crystallized ginger
- mango chutney
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute chicken and onions until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear (8-10 minutes). Stir in tomato juice, chicken broth, curry, garlic, chili powder and salt. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until slightly thickened (about 25 minutes). Serve over rice with toppings of your choice.
- Puppodums: Brush off loose flour. Submerge into very hot oil until expanded (2-3 seconds). Drain; serve warm.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.