- In medium sauce pan, bring water to a boil; add salt to taste. Add asparagus and cook 2-3 minutes; transfer to bowl of ice water. Allow to stand 5 minutes to stop cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in flour. In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts; sauté 4 minutes per side. Transfer to platter.
- Add pasta sauce to skillet; bring to a simmer. Return chicken to skillet and simmer until chicken is no longer pink in center (8-10 minutes). Add asparagus; sprinkle cheese over chicken breasts. Cover and simmer until cheese melts (3-4 minutes).
- Spoon hot cavatappi onto large serving platter. Arrange chicken breasts on top; spoon sauce over and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
- Wine Suggestion: Maso Canali Pinot Grigio
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.