- Terrific Tiny Tomatoes:
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chive and onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Guacamole Tomatoes:
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, halved
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- dried dill weed, (optional)
Serve these the same day they are prepared.
Terrific Tiny Tomatoes:
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese, green onion, mayonnaise and bacon.
- Cut off thin slice (about ¼ inch) from tops of tomatoes; scoop out seeds and pulp; drain. Spoon cream cheese mixture into a small zipper closure food storage bag; snip off corner. Pipe mixture evenly into tomatoes. Garnish with small sprig of parsley, if desired. Refrigerate, covered.
- In blender or food processor, cover and process avocado until smooth. Add cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, dill weed and garlic powder. Cover and process until well blended.
- Remove stems from tomatoes. Cut a crosswise cut in top of each; spread apart slightly. Spoon avocado mixture into a small zipper closure food storage bag; snip off corner. Pipe mixture evenly into tomatoes. Sprinkle with dill weed, if desired. Refrigerate, covered.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.