- 2 cups shredded Lunds or Byerly's rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup seeded, chopped tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Ground Chipotle
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 Lunds or Byerly's Garlic Toasts, crumbled
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken, onion, celery, bell pepper and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chipotle and garlic. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to combine.
- Arrange two lettuce leaves on each of 4 serving plates. Divide crumbled toasts onto lettuce leaves. Spoon chicken salad over crumbs; sprinkle bacon over each salad.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.