- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Island Breeze seasoning
- 1 cup pecan halves
- parchment paper
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup Brianna’s® New American Dressing, divided, plus...
- 2 tablespoons Brianna’s® New American Dressing
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled Point Reyes Blue Cheese
- 1/2 pint blackberries, washed, patted dry
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine melted butter and seasoning; stir in pecans and toss to coat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread pecans on baking sheet; bake
- 15-20 minutes, stirring once or twice. Cool. (May be made several days ahead and stored in covered container.)
- In large mixing bowl, toss baby greens with ¼ cup dressing, sea salt and pepper. Transfer to large serving platter. Layer pecans, blue cheese and blackberries over greens. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Wine Recommendation: Burgans Albariño 2004
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.