- 1 package burrito size flour tortillas, 8 count, 10-inch
- 1 container whipped cream cheese with garlic n' herbs, 8 ounce
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 bag fresh spinach, trimmed, 10 ounce
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers, drained, 12 ounce
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, 6.5 ounce
These bite-size appetizers are versatile. You can also use deli roast turkey or chicken or omit the meat if you would prefer a vegetarian appetizer.
- Separate tortillas and arrange on counter. Divide cream cheese evenly among tortillas, spreading to edge; sprinkle with basil. Arrange single layer of beef on each tortilla, leaving ½-inch border around edge. Arrange single layer of spinach leaves over beef.
- Cut roasted peppers into ½-inch wide strips. Arrange peppers in single row across center of tortillas. Cut artichokes into strips; place beside red pepper. Roll tortillas up tightly; wrap with plastic wrap, enclosing ends. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before slicing.
- To Serve: Trim ends of tortilla; cut each roll crosswise into 8 slices. Arrange on spinach lined platter.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.