- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1(16oz) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1(10.75oz) can chicken gumbo soup
- 1(10.75oz) can cream of mushroom soup with1/3 less salt
- 1(10.75oz) can chicken rice soup with 1/3 less salt
- 1 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 1(2lb) package frozen tater tots
For a casual supper.
- Brown beef and onion in skillet, crumbling meat while cooking; drain. Spread meat on bottom of 9x13" baking pan. Spread vegetables over meat. Heat soups and browning sauce to boiling, pour over vegetable layer. Cover with tater tots. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven until bubbly in center (60-70 minutes).
- Spread 1 pound diet lean ground beef in bottom of 2 quart microwavable casserole. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons instant minced onion. Spread 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, over meat. Cover with 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom with 1/3 less salt. Microwave (HIGH), covered, 7 minutes; rotate 1/2 turn. Microwave (HIGH) until meat is no longer pink (7-10 minutes). Remove from microwave. Microwave 2 (4 ounce) packages microwave tater tots according to package directions. Arrange over soup layer.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.