- 1 package Full Circle™ Penne Pasta, 12-ounce
- 1 pound uncooked Lunds or Byerly's Gourmet Italian Sausages
- 1 tablespoon Bella Terra Organic Olive Oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 packages button mushrooms, quartered, 8-ounce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 jars Full Circle™ Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, 26-ounce
- 1 cup Organic Valley™ Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Organic Valley™ Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions until barely al dente; drain.
- Remove casings from sausages and break into ½ inch pieces. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; sauté 10-12 minutes. Add mushrooms, garlic, basil, thyme, 1 tablespoon parsley, and salt. Cook until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated (9-11 minutes). Add pasta sauce and cream. Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and add pasta.
- Transfer to 4 quart baking dish. (May be refrigerated several hours or overnight)
- To Bake: Bake covered, in a preheated 350 degrees oven, 15 minutes; remove cover and stir. Combine cheeses and remaining parsley; sprinkle evenly over pasta. Continue baking, uncovered, until bubbly in center and cheese is melted (about 15 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.