Servings:*Mini Crab Cakes
- 3 (6 12 ounce) cans White Crabmeat, drained
- 1 1/4 cups panko Japanese-style breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons snipped Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- no stick cooking spray
- Island Breeze Topping, (recipe below)
This oven baking technique browns and crisps the crab cakes without last minute pan frying.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.