- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and bacon pieces and cook until onions are translucent and bacon is cooked, about 10-12 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, apples, and onion/bacon mixture, including any grease from the bacon. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and salt and stir well to combine. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Make pecan topping by combining melted butter, brown sugar, flour, salt, and diced pecans. Sprinkle mixture over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, until mixture is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Recipe by greens & chocolate
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.