- 1 (1825 ounce) package Duncan Hines white cake mix, (without pudding)
- 1 (34 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Peeled, finely chopped apple, (1 large)
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- Maple Pecan Drizzle, (recipe below)
Bundtlette pans make wonderful individual cake for serving to guests.
- In large mixer bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Mix at low speed abut 1 minutes; beat at medium speed about 2 minutes. Fold in apples and pecans. Fill each well-greased bundtlette with 1/2 cup batter. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean (23 to 26 minutes). Let cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto cooling rack. Prepare Maple Pecan Drizzle. Poke holes in cakes with tines of fork; slowly pour drizzle over cakes.
- Maple Pecan Drizzle: Combine 1 cup pure maple syrup and 1/2 cup chopped pecans in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave (HIGH) until hot (30 to 45 minutes.
- Tips: If you only have one, six-bundtlette pan, refrigerate remaining batter until ready to make second batch.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.