- 1 jar mild pepper rings, drained, 16 ounce
- 1 jar sliced salad olives, drained, 10 ounce
- 1 can small pitted olives, drained, 6 ounce
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced salami
- 1/2 cup diced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 package garlic bagel crisps, 6 ounce
Serve as an appetizer, salad or meat accompaniment.
- In large bowl, combine pepper rings, olives, celery, salami and cheese. In small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, except bagel crisps. Pour dressing over olive mixture; toss gently to combine. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Serve on bagel crisps.
This mixture makes a flavorful accompaniment for grilled meat.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.