- 3/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Adobo seasoning
- 1 in package Fabulous Flats Tandoori Naan, 8.8 ounce, availabledeli
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Burnett Dairy Smoked Mozzarella cheese
- 2 links Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Sartori Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes, 2 tablespoons cilantro, Adobo seasoning and garlic.
- Place naan, rough side down, on baking sheet. Spread ½ of the tomato mixture over each naan. Sprinkle onion and ¾ cup mozzarella over each naan; Arrange chorizo slices over mozzarella and sprinkle ½ cup Asiago cheese over each.
- Bake on center rack of oven until cheese is melted and crust is crispy (10-12 minutes). Sprinkle pizzas with remaining cilantro. Let stand 2-3 minutes; cut pizzas in half.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.