NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:00 am ET on January 4, 2016 through 11:59:59 pm ET on January 18, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”) there are two ways to enter: A) In Store: To enter in store, hand print your name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date-of-birth on a sign-up form in any participating Lunds & Byerlys store. OR B) By Mail: To enter by mail, hand print, on a piece of paper, your name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date-of-birth and mail it along with your photo in a stamped envelope to: The Beer Dabbler Sweepstakes at Lunds & Byerlys 4100 West 50th Street, Edina, MN 55424. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by January 12, 2016 when the sweepstakes ends and received by January 17, 2016. Limit one entry per stamped outer envelope. Limit one entry per account /envelope/person per contest period, regardless of the method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per contest period will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to U.S. residents, who are 21 years of age or older as of January 4, 2016, except for employees of The Beer Dabbler, Lunds Food Holdings, Inc. (“Judges”), their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, agents, members, successors, assigns and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 18, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted via their e-mail address or phone listed on the winning entry form. Failure by a potential winner to provide the requested contact information by return phone within 72 hours may result in the automatic forfeiture of the prize. The potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted by phone if he/she entered by mail. All potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign any required Affidavit and Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): One (1) Grand Prize: Two (2) General Admission tickets to the Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival 2015 ($80 value). No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Grand Prize tickets cannot be resold. Winner must accept prize as stated, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold Promotion Parties, each of their respective affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries, text messages or mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, wireless service, cellular tower or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If, in the Judges’ opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges’ sole discretion. If terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. All federal and state laws apply.
SPONSOR: Lund Food Holdings, Inc., The Beer Dabbler